23rd July 2013, 01:55 PM
Sabit Bazaz

What should i do after passing 10th in Aeronautical engineering

What would i have to do after 10th for Aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 10th?
  4. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  5. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should i do after passing 10th in Aeronautical engineering
  10. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  12. Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?
  13. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  14. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  15. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  18. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
11th April 2014, 05:05 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should i do after passing 10th in Aeronautical engineering

After completing 10th exam you are not eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering. To apply for this course you have a completed Intermediate course with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregation. Aeronautical one of the best choices after completing Intermediate course. It is rarely choose the candidate because this course too costly compare to other course. But this course have a bright future and good Scope in Air Craft Designing, Air Craft Manaufacture, Space Stations, Design and Development of Air Craft Parts, Aviation Industry..etc.

Entrance Examination for Aeronautical Engineering :-
  • AIEEE
  • SRMEEE
  • VITEEE
  • TNEA
  • GATE
  • IISC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?