15th July 2012, 02:41 AM
MohsinR9

For which companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E?

Which Companies am I eligible
having secures 57% agrigade and 62% in final year in
B.E(e&tc) and 63% in
10th and 68% 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  2. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  3. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  4. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  6. Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?
  7. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  8. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  9. What all companies can I apply after completing B.Tech from IT trade and securing 58% aggregate
  10. In which companies can I get placement after securing 79.6% in 10th, 70.8% in 12th and 55.38% in B.Tech in pre final year?
  11. Which companies should I eligible having secured 57% upto 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  12. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
  13. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam if I am in final year B.E with 57.68% aggregate
  14. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  15. Am I eligible for AFCAT ground duty branch after completing B.E computer science with 60% in final year and 54.60 in aggregate
  16. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  17. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  18. Is there any bank providing Loan for doing M.Tech at VIT? -- [New]

15th July 2012, 12:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E?

For most of the reputed company they give criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process. 60% throughout means you should have minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in B.E/B.Tech individually.

You have more that 60% marks in 10th and 12th. So there is no problem with this marks. But you should also have more than 60% marks in 12th. Now in final year you got 62% but you aggregate is 57%. In case of recruit they don't care about individual semester marks or individual year marks. So 62% in final year will not be considered. Your overall total percentage or CGPA will be considered at the time of recruitment. If you have overall percentage 57% percent in B.E then you will not be eligible for this type of reputed company those set criterion minimum of 60%. Some of these companies are TCS, CTS, Wipro, Huwai, L&T and more.

But don't worry there are some small companies and some new companies also those do not give such type of criterion. They recruit B.E/B.Tech graduate. You should first try for job in this type of companies.After few years experience try for ob in a reputed company with your experience. If you are a good performer in the job then surely you will get opportunity to grow without considering marks. Try to learn your job and perform very well wherever you will get placed.

In most of the engineering recruiter government sector also set criterion to minimum of 60% or sometime more than 60%. If you don't have 60% marks then you will not be eligible for these government recruitment examination. But there are some job in government sector where any graduates are eligible only if they completed graduation from any recognized university. You will be eligible for this type of job in government sector.

Best of luck.

19th July 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E?

hi , i am venkatesh . i have my b.e aggregate 73% and my 10th and 12th just 48%.well i get job??

19th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am venkatesh i have aggregate in b.e 73%, but in 10th and 12th i ve 48%.. will i get job pls just me..which companies will hire student based on b.e % no

17th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hi!!! i am pratik. i have completed my BE in 2nd division but my overall BE aggregate is 62%. so,am i eligible for IT MNCs?

13th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got an aggregate below 60% in B.Tech..Am I eligible for writting IES? And if I crack GATE ,can I get any good government job?

9th January 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have aggregate above 60% in X th and degree but i have marks 58% in 12th .So can i eligeble for IT MNCs?

3rd February 2013, 06:59 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

companies am I eligible after securing 57% aggregate and 62% in final year in B.E

1.tcs
2.cts
3.wipro
4.Huwai
5.l&t

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16th July 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 85.92% aggregate in 10th , 48% aggregate in 12th and if i havr aggregate of 65% in BE can i get placed in any company?

25th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAV 100% IN EVRYTHNG FKRS

5th December 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 62.5% aggregate can i get goverment job in psu
and other big company

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?