20th August 2011, 03:34 PM
K.Bharathidasan.

Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

BSc (nautical science) degree is eligible or not for the upsc ips exam. because i have done this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  2. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  4. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  5. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  6. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science? -- [New]
  10. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  11. Jobs in Multinational Companies after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in marine geology after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  14. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  16. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  17. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for UPSC Exams being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Nautical Science?
20th August 2011, 04:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Bharathidasan. View Post
BSc (nautical science) degree is eligible or not for the upsc ips exam. because i have done this course.
IPS Stands for Indian Police Services And this examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year. The examination was Held in Two Stages Preliminary and Mains. Candidates need to cracked the Preliminary examination and then they are allow to sit in Main examination.

>> Preliminary examination are Objective and there are Two papers in this examination both are of same marks and Duration.

Eligiblity Criteria -

>> You need to be a graduate in any discipline form a recognised University.
>> Age - should between 21 to 30 years.
>> Final year graduate candidates are also eligible for this examination.
>> There is no minimum Percentage eligibility to apply for this examination.

So, after completing B.Sc in Nautical Science you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination to become IPS Officer.

The Notification was Published in the Leading newspapers or in the employment Newspapers in the Month of February.

Eligible candidates may fill the Online application form By visit the Official website OR obtained the application form From the post Offices.

>> So, If you are Interested in this examination, then please check the Next year Dates, Because the Dates of Next year examination was already availiable in the UPSC website, So please apply for this examination Next year and for more details check the Official website -

http://upsc.gov.in
21st August 2011, 01:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Bharathidasan. View Post
dear friend,

B.SC degree are also eligible for IPS exam.IPS exam conducted by UPSC.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IAS EXAM:-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate should have minimum graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 30 years

For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST category candidates,only minimum age is required i.e 21 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates.

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
30th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

BSC NAUTICAL SCIENCE is recognised as graduation or not????
19th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible for sub inspector of up police after my b.sc nautical science.
15th July 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WBCS exam after completion of Bsc in nautical Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?