15th September 2016, 12:34 PM
Sriee Malvikha

Am I eligible for ISRO after M.Sc Maths?

Am i eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc maths? If not, then what are the qualifications do i need for joining there?

15th September 2016, 07:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ISRO after M.Sc Maths?

** As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to join ISRO after M.Sc Maths.

** To join ISRO, candidate should have BE or B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years and not be greater than 30 years.
15th September 2016, 08:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for ISRO after M.Sc Maths.

Eligibility to apply for the ISRO:

- The candidate should have completed the B.E/B.tech in electronics,electrical,computer science,mechanical engineering with at least 65% from any recognized university.

- The candidate who possess M.SC in the Electronics,Geographics, electronics, IT fields with at least 65% marks from any recognized university are also eligible to apply.

- The candidate age must be less than 32 years.

- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Selection process:

1.written test

2.interview.
15th September 2016, 08:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation. The Indian Space Research Organisation, is the space agency of the Indian government headquartered in the city of Bangalore.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible for Indian Space Research Organisation after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics. The required qualification to join Indian Space Research Organisation are given below.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

1. Candidate must have BE or B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Indian Space Research Organisation is 60%.

3. The age of application should not be greater than 35 years.
15th September 2016, 08:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of your M.Sc, you are eligible to apply for a job in ISRO. First of all you have to visit the official website of ISRO to check-out the vacancy details. If there is any vacancy in your core area, then you have to apply online. After that you have to appear in the written entrance exam. After clearing the exam, you have to face a technical and personal interview. Once you cleared both the interviews, then you will be called for medical fitness, after which you can join ISRO.
15th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for ISRO after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics. You are eligible to apply for Indian Space Research Organization recruitment's after completion of the Master's degree course. Post name and the specialization are given below.

>> Name of the Job Post - Scientist/ Engineer (SC) in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics

>> Qualification Required - You must have completed M.Sc in Mathematics/ M.Sc in Applied Mathematics

For More Details Click the below link

http://www.isac.gov.in/centralRecruitmentME/advt.jsp
16th September 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriee Malvikha View Post
Am i eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc maths? If not, then what are the qualifications do i need for joining there?
No, you are not eligible for ISRO recruitment.

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized College or University with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
12th September 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO job after completing my masters degree in maths?
20th October 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BSC in mathematics with 83.21%and distinction.At present i am doing msc in mathematics.Am I eligible to apply for the entrance conducted by ISRO
9th April 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Sonam.Im completed MSc in Mathematics.Am I eligible for ISRO. Please sir tell me , guide me
4th July 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i am eligible for ISRO after M.sc in mathematics?
6th December 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc. in mathematics with 70%..can I eligible any post of isro?
28th January 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 12th science to join ISRO?? Please inform me about how many scopes are there for me.. if there is any scope with Maths then give me information about that..
5th March 2021, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

here in this web page i can see both positive and negative answers for msc mathematicians with this i am unable come to an conclusion please give me clear answer if i can join isro after my msc maths or any other criteria is required..
now i'm doing my bsc maths (2nd year)
8th April 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for isro after m.sc mathematics?
5th May 2022, 11:39 PM
Naresh199

Yes you are eligible for ISRO after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics. You are eligible to apply for Indian Space Research Organization recruitment's after completion of the Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?