30th July 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in 12th and other states?

sir, I passed 12 at 2014, with missing jee main. In 2015 I appeared for jee main but not qualified. Now I am going to take admission in 12 other states. How many chances I have for advance. reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Com degree assist us in getting job in USA with salary upto Rs 50000? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get a job after scoring 135 marks in IBPS?
  3. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  4. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  5. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  6. How to get admission in IIT? How many chances are there to get admission after 12th?
  7. What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?
  8. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  9. List of BHMS exam taken by states in which resident of other states can appear? Lit of college in UP, Chandigarh and Maharashtra which provides admission through Management quota?
  10. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  11. Can i do MS in US from any university
  12. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  13. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 83/240?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 104/200 in NATA?
  15. Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?
  16. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  17. Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission? What is the percentage required?
  18. What are the chances of admission after scoring 19006 in VITEEE?
30th July 2015, 08:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in 12th and other states?

From my point of view, you are talking about the number of attempts remaining for you in Joint Entrance Exam Advanced stage. See there are only two attempts allowed for the JEE advanced. For example if you passed your 10+2 in 2014, you were eligible for advanced stage in 2014 and 2015 respectively.

For Advanced stage, first of all you must clear the mains stage and be among top 1.5 lacs candidates of mains exam result. So, you have only one more attempt left for the JEE mains exam but no attempt for advanced stage.

There is no such rule that if you take readmission in some other state again in 10+2 then you will have some chances. Your all personal details are saved on the database of JEE official website. So even when if you do 10+2 from other state again, you can not apply for Advanced stage.

It would be better for you to prepare well for your one attempt left for mains exam and perform well to get good rank so that you can get admission in institutes like NITs, IIITs and other government engineering college.
31st July 2015, 01:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No matter whether you change the state or even board of examination, you are not eligible for JEE advanced stage as there are only two attempts allowed for any candidate, one in the year in which you appear for 12th board exam and other in the next year.

As you have already appeared for JEE mains twice, you have one attempt left for mains and no attempt left for advanced even if you crack mains exam.
31st July 2015, 03:13 PM
pointer01

Firstly, let me clear a one thing you cannot qualify or apply for JEE Advance without qualify JEE Mains. For doing 12th from another state. You mainly need Migration certificate.
You would required Transfer Certificate, report card of class 11th.
16th August 2015, 12:03 AM
saibabaohm
Member+

No matter whether you change the state or even board of examination, you are not eligible for JEE advanced stage as there are only two attempts allowed for any candidate, one in the year in which you appear for 12th board exam and other in the next year.

As you have already appeared for JEE mains twice, you have one attempt left for mains and no attempt left for advanced even if you crack mains exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?