2nd May 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course between B.C.A and B.Arch?

Which is better course between B.C.A and B.Arch? Am still confused which one to take. So, can someone please provide me the information on the same? I am awaiting to get the proper guidance to take the next steps. So, someone please provide help me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  3. What is B.Tech Architecture course? Eligibility criteria needed for B.Arch course?
  4. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  5. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  8. What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?
  9. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  10. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  11. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  12. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  13. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  14. Requirements for admission in spa?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?
  17. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
15th May 2015, 08:29 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Which is better course between B.C.A and B.Arch?

Hello,
BCA and B.Arch are both good fields if you are interested in it. BCA is Bachelor of computer application , so it deals with computer hardwares and softwares. It is a commerce field and the course duration is 3 years. Thus it is not valid in foreign countries. Yet if you have interest you can go for it if you plan to settle in India itself.
While B.arch is bachelor of architechture. This a field which requires good mathematics in geometry and a bit of drawing skills. If you go for thos field your degree would be valid world wide and your career growth chances are better compared to BCA.
You should for B.arch as per my opinions.
Thankyou
15th May 2015, 09:25 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which is better course between B.C.A and B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is better course between B.C.A and B.Arch? Am still confused which one to take. So, can someone please provide me the information on the same? I am awaiting to get the proper guidance to take the next steps. So, someone please provide help me soon.

Thanks!
BCA stands for Bachelor in computer application
While B.Arch stands for Bachelor in Architecture

Both of the courses have their importance as one will lead you to computer field while other will lead you to architectural designs where you need some more creativity so it's all on you to make things good

Think about both the things and choose accordingly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?