19th May 2016, 01:10 PM
sathya1234567890000000000

Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE?

Hello respected one's

I'm sathya from Vijayawada. I have completed my graduation in B.tech(ECE) BT I want to become a food inspector. So, please will you let me know about the job criteria and firstly am I eligible for that job or not?
Awaiting for a reply

19th May 2016, 05:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Food Inspector examination conducted by UPSC and other state PCS.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in bachelor in Dairy technology, Biotechnology or Food technology or Oil technology or Agriculture Science.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination with B.Tech in ECE course.
19th May 2016, 07:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE?

One needs to write the All India Food Inspector Exam conducted by the UPSC to become Food inspector. The exam is generally conducted in the month of July.

No, you are not eligible for the post of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE.

Eligibility criteria for the food inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate should hold Bachelors degree in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate who holds graduation in Medical discipline are also eligible for this post.

- The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 21 years to 27 years .

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview
20th May 2016, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya1234567890000000000 View Post
Hello respected one's

I'm sathya from Vijayawada. I have completed my graduation in B.tech(ECE) BT I want to become a food inspector. So, please will you let me know about the job criteria and firstly am I eligible for that job or not?
Awaiting for a reply
No, you are not eligible for Food Inspector post.

Those candidates who have completed graduates in Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology from a recognized University are eligible to apply for Food Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 year.
25th December 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in biotechnology?
18th February 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my graduation in pharmacy am I eligible for food inspector in recent 2019 andra pradesh psc notification pharmacy stream not mentioned as in educational qualification.
15th July 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for a job in FCI after completing btech in ECE?
27th December 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for a job of food inspector after completing b.tech in CSE?
11th August 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for food safety job after completing b. Tech from compute science and technology CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?