14th October 2011, 12:54 AM
ankitjain3604

Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE and also studied Chemistry?

hello sir, i have done b.tech in electronis and comm. but i also have studied chemistry in one semester. eligible for food inspector.

27th October 2011, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE and also studied Chemistry?

No, you cannot apply for the food inspector’s exam even though you have studied chemistry as a subject. The candidate has to be graduate in pharmacy, dairy technology, food technology, agriculture etc. Or else they must have studied chemistry as the main subject in graduation. The candidates can also be graduates in medicine with training in food inspection. Hence you cannot apply for the above mentioned examination.
18th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE and also studied Chemistry?

what is the monthly salary for food inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?