3rd September 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

could we can do automobile engineering after completing b.e in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  7. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  8. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA? -- [New]
  11. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  12. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  14. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  17. List of diploma courses which can be done after SSC with General maths?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
11th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Am I eligible for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
4th July 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

i have joined BE EEE, after four years of completion can i join in automobile engineering?
11th April 2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could we can do automobile engineering after completing b.e in mechanical engineering?
how and where I can do automobile engineering after completing b.e in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?