19th October 2011, 02:53 AM
abhijammu

How to join in Navy being a candidate of pursuing 12th in Arts but having interest in Science stream?

hello friends...abhilash here....i m in realy a very bad situation....i m in 12th class now.....i m in arts stream,..but prob is that i m intrested in science...but my dad forced ne to go for arts,...i have scored 44/50 in phy+chem in 10 and 17/28 in bio....also i m intrested in navy ....so friends...any one can help me from this bad situation

19th October 2011, 05:19 PM
ac1989

Default Re: How to join in Navy being a candidate of pursuing 12th in Arts but having interest in Science stream?

Dear Freind

So far my knowledge With arts background you can't join to navy.
But don't shocked having arts in 12 th you have also better carrer opportunity,for details please follow below link
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/career-options-after-12th-arts-stream-students-1396.html
24th June 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Navy being a candidate of pursuing 12th in Arts but having interest in Science stream?

I am confuse to select inbetween science and commerce .I brought just 75% in 10th grade and I SCORE JUST 44 OUT OF 75 .I am in confusion which one could be better to me.please give me idea to take right decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?