15th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?

hello.........i m Rajesh,i have completed my BE in CSE......now i don't wanna go further in this stream.........and i wan't join merchant navy......so my question is m I eligible for merchant navy GME course........?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  5. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with CSE?
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  9. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  12. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Will I be eligible to enter in Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  17. Is it possible to do Merchant Navy after passing B.E in IT?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA?
14th October 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?

I AM IN LAST YEAR ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS CAN I JOIN MERCHANT NAVY(MY BIRTH DATE IS 1/03/1988)
26th November 2011, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?

How i do marine engineering after pass class 12TH
8th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma in information technology. may i know i m elligibal for join merchant navy ?????
9th February 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my electronics and intsumentation 3rd year.......i want to do higher edutation wat r the courses i can do related to marine
18th February 2012, 10:58 PM
erviki.sharma

Hello sir
I want to know about latest upcoming entrance exam of merchant navy. i m a B.tech computer science graduate. i had done my engineering in 2010 with 65% aggregate. please send me the detail of entrance exam with date. my email id is
[email protected]

Thanks & regards
Vivek Sharma
18th February 2012, 10:59 PM
erviki.sharma

Hello sir
I want to know about latest upcoming entrance exam of merchant navy. i m a B.tech computer science graduate. i had done my engineering in 2010 with 65% aggregate. please send me the detail of entrance exam with date. my email id is
[email protected]

Thanks & regards
Vivek Sharma
23rd April 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m piyush
i will completed engg in cse in 2010 with 79% aggregate,i don't wanna go further in this stream.........and i wan't join merchant navy......so my question is m I eligible for merchant navy
plz reply me sir
my email id- [email protected]
26th April 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir am done my btech in it stream can join merchant navy for further study continoue..........

pardeep goraya
10th October 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in 5th sem of btech cse with 65% aggregate. ..how can I become a MERCHANT NAVY OFFICER.?
14th May 2016, 10:27 AM
sah.alok932

After completing B.TECH in computer science and application,it is not possible to join merchant navy.Merchant navy have basically two streams in engineering that works for merchant navy.
B.TECH in marine engineering is the option to go to join merchant navy,after completing intermediate with pure science stream,4 year engineering course is best option to join merchant navy.
Physical fitness is necessary to join merchant navy.
course fess is higher respect to other engineering branch-8 lakhs.

B.TECH in mechanical engineering is another stream of engineering which can be done to join merchant navy.But after completing mechanical engineering,one have to study various courses for merchant navy,it is not a direct entry in merchant navy in other words,on the other side marine engineering is straight forward way to join merchant navy.

Apart from these two engineering streams,there is B.SC in nautical science ,three year bachelor degree course in order to join merchant navy.It is important to study intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics to apply for nautical science.
It is a direct entry in merchant navy similar to marine engineering.The course fees is similar to that of marine engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?