29th February 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA?

I am doing BBA and have done my 12th with commerce. Can I join merchant navy and how? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  3. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  4. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  9. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. Am I eligible to join merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc with 54% marks?
  12. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?
  16. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  18. Is there any chance to join Navy or Merchant Navy after doing BBA? What is the age limit to join Navy or Merchant Navy
29th February 2016, 12:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA?

The minimum eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject with minimum 55% marks and 5% relaxation is given to reserved categories.
It doesn't matter if you have completed your graduation or just 12th pass you have to appear in the Main exam and then after qualifying you have to appear in the interview.
29th February 2016, 03:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible to join merchant navy after completion of BBA.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

The candidate height should not be less than 150 cm to become eligible for entry in Merchant Navy .

The weight should not be below than 42 kg and the chest should expand upto a minimum range of 5 cm.

The candidate should have vision of 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately and should not suffer from Color Blindness defect.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
29th February 2016, 11:32 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

After completion of your BBA , You can apply for merchant navy.

Merchant Navy Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.

In Merchant Navy , You can work as a Deck Officer , Second Engineer etc.
20th May 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BBA and have done my 12th with PCB Can I join merchant navy and how? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?