29th December 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB if I am a ex-serviceman?

iam ex sevice man .ege eligibility for llb...please give me the details for the same

26th April 2015, 12:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB if I am a ex-serviceman?

Yes you are certainly eligible for LLB course being a ex-serviceman as there is no age bar for this examination now .

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law after completing which you will head towards becoming an advocate which is one of the highly recognized administrative post .

The LLB courses are of two types on the basis of duration of course which are as :-

I) 3 Year course which is offered to the students having a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university .

II) 5 Year course which is offered to the students having done their 12th with any discipline from a recognized school/college affiliated to a recognized board .

For pursuing this course from top government or private law college you have to go through Common Law Admission Test for which the eligibility is same as the described in above lines .
22nd August 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BA ,LLB,MA AND DONE BPP INSTEAD OF 12TH CLASS SO CAN I APPLY IN BAR COUNCIL FOR REGISTRATION
12th March 2020, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir I have scored 40 pre marks in B.A shall I can eligible for L.L..b 3 yrs course
23rd May 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Special graduation certificate of ex service men eligible or not for ba llb, with 12th class passed
16th June 2020, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have army graduation certificate. Am i eligible for llb
26th September 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have army graduation certificate. Am I eligible for LLB
1st May 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir vanakkam army serviceman LLB studyage limit sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?