17th March 2013, 10:58 PM
vybhav99

Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech in NITs? I have scored 42 in GATE

My Gate Score is 42 with 89 percentile and AIR 1766.
Am I eligible for M.Tech biotech in NIT's ?
If not, which University / College should be my next preference ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for the NITs?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after scoring 6.67 percentile with a score of 2 in GATE?
  3. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  5. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  7. Any chance to get into NITs after scoring 530 in GATE? Which NITs can I get?
  8. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  11. Is there any preference for BT stream over XL stream during admissions in M.tech in biotech?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  13. Last year GATE cutoff for Biotech for M.Tech programme in IIT?
  14. Which NITs offer Non GATE M.Tech in CS or IT?
  15. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
6th April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech in NITs? I have scored 42 in GATE

I'm also 42 with 1766 rank in GATE BT, you are eligible for applying NIT, but in a common counseling you may or may not get it.
6th April 2013, 09:24 PM
mozhi_arasu

I'm also 42 with 1766 rank in GATE BT, you are eligible for applying NIT, but in a common counseling you may or may not get it.
17th June 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Apart from IIT,NIT and Anna university,what are the other colleges for M Tech (Biotechnology)that I may get with Gate score 306,which are affiliated to Anna University ?
30th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, my jee mains score 1s 49 and i got 81% in class 12 cbse boards. i want to pursue b.tech biotechnology. can i get admission in any of the nit's or in any good government college. plz reply ASAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?