6th August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education

Am i eligible for MBA in HR after Retailing in BBA which is completed throug Distance Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education
  2. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  3. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  4. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA in UK after completion of BBA in India in Distance Learning?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBA through distance education?
  7. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  8. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  9. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  10. Being last year BBA(Distance Education) student can I appear for MBA entrance exams?
  11. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible for bank job? I have done BBA in distance education
  13. Is there any value for CS after BBA and MBA distance education?
  14. Distance education course from USA
  15. Am I eligible for Fr Bank PO exams? I've done BBA from EIILM university Sikkim through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  18. Detailed eligibility to appear in IBPS exams for a candidate who has completed BBA from Distance Education? -- [New]
8th August 2012, 11:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for MBA in HR after Retailing in BBA which is completed throug Distance Education?
Eligibility For Pursuing MBA

A candidate is eligible for appearing for any MBA Entrance Exam only if he/she satisfies these following minimum criterion :-

1) The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any stream from a recognized University..

2) The candidate must have cleared his graduation with an aggregate of 50% if general/OBC and 45% if SC/ST

Note :- There is no age limit for appearing for the MBA Entrance Exams..

If your college from where you have pursued your distance education is a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for appearing for the MBA Exams..

In case you have any further doubts regarding your eligibility then you can reconfirm by visiting http://catiim.in

You can appear for various MBA Entrance Exams like :-

>> CAT :- Click Here For Details

>> XAT :- Click Here For Details

>> NMAT :- Click Here For Details

>> JMET :- Click Here For More Details

>> CMAT :- Click Here For Details

>> MAT :- Click Here For Details

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th August 2012, 11:52 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education

Eligibility For Pursuing MBA

A candidate is eligible for appearing for any MBA Entrance Exam only if he/she satisfies these following minimum criterion :-

1) The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any stream from a recognized University..

2) The candidate must have cleared his graduation with an aggregate of 50% if general/OBC and 45% if SC/ST

Note :- There is no age limit for appearing for the MBA Entrance Exams..

If your college from where you have pursued your distance education is a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for appearing for the MBA Exams..

In case you have any further doubts regarding your eligibility then you can reconfirm by visiting http://catiim.in

You can appear for various MBA Entrance Exams like :-

>> CAT :- Click Here For Details

>> XAT :- Click Here For Details

>> NMAT :- Click Here For Details

>> JMET :- Click Here For More Details

>> CMAT :- Click Here For Details

>> MAT :- Click Here For Details

all the best..
9th August 2012, 01:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in HR after retailing in BBA through distance education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The advantages of MBA are manifold. Apart from imparting managerial skills it also gives you a competitive advantage over others. It helps you to become a competent leader with specialized skills. In other words it makes you well equipped to manager higher positions.

Therefore the craze for this course among students now-a-days is sky high with thousands and lacks of students every year giving various entrance exams to get a seat in the top B-Schools in India and abroad.

Several MBA programs are there ranging from full time MBA to part time ones. You can choose one based on your taste and preferences and one that is going to give your career an unexpected boost. But you need to be careful when choosing the institution for this course. That is where the success rate changes from one person to the other.

While the top level ones like IIM, Symbiosis, XLRI etc. have made a name for themselves and they are always a safe bet when it comes to better placement, faculty members and other facilities. But apart from these 'A' grade institutions lots of private schools have also mushroomed here and there to meet with the growing demand and popularity of this course. Not all are of satisfying standards so do gather enough information about that college and then complete the admission procedure.

Coming back to your query, you need not be worried about your degree because be it a correspondence one or not if it is from a recognized institution then of course you are eligible. The main eligibility criteria is just that: a bachelor's degree in any discipline. Here your stream, the subject combination you choose etc. all are simply irrelevant. The marks that you have to secure for this exam varies from one entrance exam to the other.

As mentioned earlier to pursue this course a tons and dozens of MBA entrance exams can be given but not all are equally popular. Therefore for your convenience i have shortlisted the top ones:

Common Aptitude Test (CAT)

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Test (IIFT)

Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test (FMS)

Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)

AIMS Test For Management Admission (ATMA)

Management Aptitude Test (MAT)

All India Management Entrance Test Maharashtra (AIMET)

Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)

Top B-Schools in India:

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi

S. P Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

International Management Institute, New Delhi
9th August 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing eee 1st year, but i am really interested in aerospace engineering .so, shall i do M tech in aerospace engineering after completing eee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?