24th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?

Can i go to gujarat board after passing 10th even though i have given school board exam ? plz doo reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  5. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  6. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  8. Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?
  9. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student? -- [New]
  10. After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?
  11. Which are the good colleges in Gujarat? I am waiting for my 10th board results
  12. Can I get scholarship from Government if secured 98.6% in 10th Gujarat Board?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  14. Can I give the entrance test of IIT after passing 10th from Gujarat State Board
  15. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
4th April 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?

i have pass the exam of class 10 in wbbse how i take the admission in electrical and instrument diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?