16th April 2013, 03:55 PM
pgupta.123

Am I eligible for MCA after completing B.Com hons with 59% and HS with 79%

I have completed my B.Com Hons wid 59% and H.S. wid 79%. Am i eligible for MCA and can i pursue this??? I had mathematics as one of my subject in B.com n H.S. both.. Please reply.
Waiting in anticipation.

4th July 2013, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing B.Com hons with 59% and HS with 79%

Yes, you can apply for MCA. You have adequate educational qualifications for appearing for MCA entrance test like AIMCET. ICET for MCA, TANCET for MCA can also be attended. General mathematics, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning, etc are aksed for AIMCET. Questions on general awareness and computer awareness can also be expected. Qualified candidates in entrance test need to undergo a centralized counseling process.
4th July 2013, 03:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA after completing B.Com hons with 59% and HS with 79%

Yes, you can apply for MCA. You have adequate educational qualifications for appearing for MCA entrance test like AIMCET. ICET for MCA, TANCET for MCA can also be attended. General mathematics, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning, etc are aksed for AIMCET. Questions on general awareness and computer awareness can also be expected. Qualified candidates in entrance test need to undergo a centralized counseling process.
7th June 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a graduated with 65% in b com and i want to apply for fci can it is possible and for which post can i apply please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?