23rd June 2011, 09:45 PM
vishal4318

Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?

can go for engiring by giving papers of physics chemistry and maths
and what is scope computer engineering in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  2. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  6. PCM and Computer science student can opt for Chemical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Which course is having good scope to do ME in abroad after completion of Mechanical engineering?
  9. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  11. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks? -- [New]
  12. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  13. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  16. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  17. What should I do to pursue Computer Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?
24th June 2011, 09:46 AM
dhani12345

Post Re: Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?

Hello,

If you want to secure admission in Maharashtra then you can appear for either of the exams. Preferably you must take the AIEEE exam inorder to have more options. Other than that you need to take the NATA exam too. You need to compulsorily take the NATA and along with that the AIEEE or MHCET exam. The NATA exam is taken to make sure that you have a required skills for the exams.

All the Best!!
24th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal4318 View Post
Dear Friend,

Job and scope for computer engineering are increasing day by day not only in abroad as well as in India also.

Please complete your computer engineering without any hesitation and proccced further to settle down in your near future.

Even a small office is not possible to run with out computer as you know.

Regards,

Ramjash
26th August 2011, 09:21 PM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal4318 View Post
Yes you can go for computer engineering after 12th.Engineering is a good

option for you.There is so much scope and also requirment for computer

engineer.If you choose computer branch for engineering then it will give you

so many chances for a good job.Computer science is a very good and growing

branch in market in now a days.So choose this branch for a good future...

All the best
2nd March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

which is better extc or computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?