12th June 2016, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for OBC reserved seats of MBA/MMS program through CMAT 2017?

Actually I have 49% in tybcom and am eligible for MBA/MMS program as I am under OBC category. I appeared for MBA CET this year and got 94%ile and wish to reappear to score 99 .
But I worry if by any chance DTE doesn't conduct CET next year(2017) and consider CMAT 2017 as they did in 2013 will I still be eligible for MBA through CMAT 2017?
Will I still get the graduation score relaxation through CMAT 2017?

12th June 2016, 10:40 AM
pyare7

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC reserved seats of MBA/MMS program through CMAT 2017?

CMAT 2017 Registration will be started from the first week of November 2016 through the online process only.

The Registration Fee for General/OBC is Rs 1440.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates must be citizen of India.

Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, Commerce and arts can apply for the exam.

After deceleration of result merit list will be prepared and send to various management colleges for the allotment of seats through central counselling.
12th June 2016, 11:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for OBC reserved seats of MBA/MMS program through CMAT 2017?

CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year for selection of graduate candidates to all Management Programs. The test evaluate the candidate’s ability in Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness sections.

Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to appear in CMAT 2017 examination.

Since, you belong to OBC category and have secured 49% aggregate marks in your B.Com course, you are eligible to appear in CMAT 2017 examination for getting admission in MBA/ MMS program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?