26th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PO exam after securing 57% marks?

Sir,

I am student of BHMS(medico) graduate and secure 57% marks and 25 yrs. old .I am eligible for PO exam of any Bank .Kindly give in details
with thanks
Ramesh Dada

27th December 2011, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO exam after securing 57% marks?

Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

I have attached the BANK PO paper and BANK PLACEMENT PAPER paper.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK PO SAMPLE PAPER.pdf(184.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf BANK PO 2011.pdf(36.1 KB, 66 views)
27th December 2011, 06:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am student of BHMS(medico) graduate and secure 57% marks and 25 yrs. old .I am eligible for PO exam of any Bank .Kindly give in details
with thanks
Ramesh Dada
Yes, After completing your Graduate degree course you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

If your aim is to become Bank Probationary officer in future then for this you have to complete your 3 Years Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination Post.

The eligibility Criteria are vary form Bank to Bank, But Graduation is The Minimum Eligibility Criteria to apply for Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

There is No Minimum Percentage is Required to apply for SBI and IBPS Bank PO Examination.

But to apply for this examination your age should between 20 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other Reserved Category Candidates as Follows :

>> For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
>> For OBC Candidates : 3 years

The Examination is Objective and Descriptive and if you have cracked the Written examination then you are eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. So please prepare well for Bank PO Examination and then apply for the Examination Next year.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for Bank PO Examination and for More information check official websites or Read the Previous year Notification.
27th December 2011, 07:01 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Their is no percentage crieteria so you can live and fulfill your dream!!!!!!!!!
Minimum requirement is gradutation
27th December 2011, 07:37 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
bank jobs are dream jobs for many aspirants. Banks are basically divided into public sector banks and private banks. Aspirants are admitted to public sector banks through common exam conducted by them. The eligibility for appearing in the bank exam for the post of probability officer are
1. The aspirant should have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no restriction for a particular discipline
2. The minimum age for appearing in the exam is 21. The aspirant can apply upto a maximum of 30 years. The relaxation for bc and mbc aspirants is 3 years. For sc and st aspirants it is 5 years.
The aspirants who have completed the written exam will be called for group discussion completing which one is eligible for personnel interview. For bank jobs you require basic mathematics knowledge and computer operating knowledge.
The written exam consists of questions from mathematics, computers and general awareness and english. More waitage is given for mathematics. All the best
27th December 2011, 08:16 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes. Sure, you are eligible to appear in Bank PO exam.

Because the eligibility criteria required for PO exams says that

1. The candidates must have completed his/her graduation with 55%
(Aggregate) in any discipline.
2. The candidate must have completed the age of 25 years as on May 01 of the
year of examination.

You must note that each bank has its own eligibility criteria for the Probationary Officer exam. The above said eligibility criteria are general rules which most of the banks mentions as the eligibility criteria for appearing in PO exam.
27th December 2011, 09:58 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Yes you can apply for the bank exams if you satisfy the age criteria.Different bank have different eligibility criteria so i will try to tell you in the details about all these banks eligibility criteria.You can apply for the PO and clerical both exam as you have done post graduation.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

SBI ::

You should not be less then 21 and more then 30 years
You should have completed your graduation in any streams with 65% or more.

Bank Of Baroda ::

You should not be less then 21 and more then 30 years
You should have completed your graduation in any streams .

Punjab National Bank

You should be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or equivalent qualification.
You should be between 20 years and 25 years.

IBPS CWE

Your should be between 20 to 30 years to apply for the exam .Some relaxation in upper age limit given to reserved caste students .

For SC/ST the upper age limit is 3 5 years and
For OBC the upper age limit is 33 years .

You should have done your graduation in any streams from the recognized college.
28th December 2011, 12:30 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
For SC/ST the aggregate relaxation is 5%..

3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be computer literate.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill..

As you have secured 57% aggregate in graduation and you are from general category then you are not eligible for the exam..

All the best.
28th December 2011, 09:03 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

with thanks
Ramesh Dada
dear friend,

As you are a graduate medical student having 57% marks and as you are 25 years old and I am very sorry to say you is that you are not eligible for this aspect. You are eligible with respect to your age but not your educational qualification. This is true for some great recognized bank and I am sure you will be eligible for some small private banking sector.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

You may also visit :

http://www.freshersworld.com

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?