11th July 2011, 02:17 PM
praveen6300

List of companies I am eligible for even after securing less marks in academics?

Looking for better opportunity

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for after having 60% marks throughout?
  2. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  4. What is the percentage criteria for sitting in campus placement?
  5. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  6. Can i opt for Sociology subject M.Phil? What is the scope of this stream?
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to legally join Internship in WIPRO?
  9. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I want to get a government job
  10. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  11. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  12. List of government jobs for civil engineer graduates securing below 60% marks
  13. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  14. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  15. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  16. For which company am I eligible for if I have 3 years gap in academics and good marks in MSc Software Engineering Degree?
  17. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  18. What are the options available after completion of 10th with CGPA 6 or 7? -- [New]
12th March 2012, 07:35 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of companies I am eligible for even after securing less marks in academics?

hello Sir
you can get a good job in IT sector you can apply most of the fabulous companies which are:

Wipro
BSNL
MTNL
Dell
HCL
Accenture
12th March 2012, 07:56 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of companies I am eligible for even after securing less marks in academics?

hello Sir
you can get a good job in IT sector you can apply most of the fabulous companies which are:

Wipro
BSNL
MTNL
Dell
HCL
Accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?