9th May 2013, 01:44 AM
bmc1986

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing B.E in computer science?

Hi I did B.E. in Computer Science and after that I did M Sc IT. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing B.E in computer science?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  5. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  9. How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College
  10. Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  12. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?
  15. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  16. How to become a collector after doing computer engineering and masters in computer engineering? I am a lecturer in engineering college
  17. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  18. Will my wife be eligible for lecturer post in Govt. and Private College after doing PG in Social Science?
9th May 2013, 11:29 AM
sonyalex
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing B.E in computer science?

hi friends...
yes you are eligible for lecturer in engineering college , you better to do M.tech,m.phill,
thank you
9th May 2013, 12:53 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing B.E in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc1986 View Post
Hi I did B.E. in Computer Science and after that I did M Sc IT. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college?
No,you will not be eligible for Post of Lecturer in Engineering Colleges until you have not pass in the UGC-NET as a lecturer.
So in order to work as a Lecturer in Engineering colleges you will have to get pass in UGC-NET Lectureship Exam.

In order to appear in this exam,you will require these Eligibility :-

Educational qualification :-
  • You should have a Master Degree in Specified Engineering Stream from recognized university.
  • Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.
Marks :-
  • If you belong from the General/OBC Category then your minimum marks in Post Graduation should be 55%.
  • If you belong from the SC/ST Category then your minimum marks in Post Graduation should be 50%.
Exam Pattern for UGC-NET Lecturership Exam

PAPER I

• It will contain 60 questions.
  • Total duration for this exam will be 1 hour and 20 minutes.
  • You have to answer only 50 questions.
PAPER II
  • It will contain 50 questions.
  • Total duration for this sections will also be 1 hour and 20 minutes.
  • In this section you will have to solve all 50 questions.
PAPER III
  • This section will include 75 questions.
  • All questions are compulsory.
  • Total duration for this section will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.
9th May 2013, 09:21 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing B.E in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc1986 View Post
Dear Sir,
Yes , You are eligible for applying the lecturer post.The Educational qualification for lecturer post is Engineering graduates or post gradates in respective discipline with first class at Bachelor or Master Degree level.

The Selection will be in 2 stages
i) Written Examination (Objective Type)
and
ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per rules.

who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high will
be called for interview in 1:2 ratio.

All the Best
22nd May 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college after doing MSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?