7th September 2013, 10:29 AM
udnistala9

What is the age limit for lecturer post in Delhi Government college

What is the age limit for lecturer post in DELHI
Government College?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for lecturer post in Haryana Government College?
  2. What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?
  3. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  4. How many subjects should I select for SET exam
  5. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  6. Can I attend civil service exam after passing PG(General) candidate category
  7. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  8. What is the upper age limit to appear for Government Jobs in India especially for the position of Lecturer?
  9. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?
  10. What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post
  11. Am i eligible for CTET exam? I have secured 60%
  12. Age limit of Ph.D degree holders(Women) to become a lecturer in government college of Uttar Pradesh?
  13. Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college?
  14. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  16. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  17. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
  18. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
7th September 2015, 10:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: What is the age limit for lecturer post in Delhi Government college

The age limit for lecturer post in Delhi Government college as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

~> The minimum age criteria for candidates to apply as a lecturer in any Government college can be 35-39 years.

~> The maximum age limit for applying can be 50 years.

~> One can work in the College as a lecturer up to the age of 62.
8th September 2015, 04:11 PM
Rashmuu

Default Re: What is the age limit for lecturer post in Delhi Government college

For the Lectureship Post you must have to attend the NET exam.There is no age limit for the Lectureship Post. The eligibility for this exam is to have a Post graduation degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks.

You can get the job on the basis of vacancy.You can frequently check the local news papers by which you can go for the walk in interview for the private colleges also.
19th July 2022, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for lecturer post in Delhi Government college

Which subject has more post as professor and lecturer Food and nutrition or environmental science in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?