8th December 2016, 09:13 PM

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA course and after completing it I want to apply for B.Ed course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  5. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Can I pursue D.Ed after completing my H.Sc from Mumbai? How can I apply for admission?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?
  12. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  13. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  16. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
11th December 2016, 02:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a professional bachelor degree course which is required for those who are willing to make their career as a teacher of higher classes.

Being a BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) degree holder you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course if you have managed to secure 50% aggregate in the same from a recognized university as the minimum requirement for the same is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

As far as admission is concerned you will have to be aware of your desired college or university and qualify it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?