26th November 2016, 12:43 PM
prasadcvkrishna567

Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Maths and after completing it I wish to pursue MBA. I want to know can I pursue MBA after after completing B.Sc Maths? If yes then please tell me how can I apply for admission in MBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  2. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  3. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  4. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? For which subjects am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology
  5. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  7. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology?
  8. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  9. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  11. Can I pursue MBA after completing BA course? How can I apply for the exam?
  12. Will I be eligible to sit on CET Maharashtra for admission in MBA after completing B.Sc in CSE with 47% marks?
  13. Do i have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  18. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
2nd December 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of your B.Sc. Maths course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?