15th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Pavithra .R

Am I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses after completing graduation with BDS?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with Bachelor of Dental Surgery and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know m I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about PG diploma course after BUMS?
  2. Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  3. Can I get admission for DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?
  4. How should I do DGO or CGO? I am a BHMS intern student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  6. How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  7. Which courses can I pursue after completing BDS except MDS that is equivalent to MBBS?
  8. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  11. Am I eligible for DGO course after doing BHMS?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  13. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Which banking related courses i can pursue after completing Graduation in Engineering?
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS?
  16. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  17. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  18. Is it possible to do Charted Accountancy course in parallel along with Ph.D regular course?
8th July 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses after completing graduation with BDS?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with Bachelor of Dental Surgery and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know m I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission
4th December 2021, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue CGO or DGO courses after completing graduation with BDS?

Bds after cgo and dho karata yeel ka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?