7th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?

Dear Friends,
How much marks needed in Higher Secondary Board exam to get admission in Honours Degree course in under Calcutta University? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com at Calcutta University for CBSE candidate without Mathematics?
  3. What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College
  4. Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC?
  8. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  9. What is the admission procedure for St. Xavier College Kolkata for bachelor in commerce course?
  10. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  12. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in M.Com 1st year of Calcutta University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  15. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  18. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
8th December 2015, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
How much marks needed in Higher Secondary Board exam to get admission in Honours Degree course in under Calcutta University? Kindly let me know immediately.
You need to score at least 50% percentage of marks at 12th board exam to be eligible for Honours Degree course through Calcutta University. Apart that you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Calcutta University. The final admission will be decided based on the entrance exam score.

Please find the attachment before to get more details on courses offered by Calcutta University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Faculty wise Course of Study (1).pdf(546.6 KB, 60 views)
5th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?

How much marks requires to get admission in Calcutta University in Physiology. And what other documents requires for it? Is there any other entrance exam? For admission in Physiology in Calcutta University.
11th July 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit
I'm from isc board and I've scored 52 in economics in my class 12 and 46 in accounts and my overall percentage is 59% .
Will I get economic or a account honours in C.U?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?