31st October 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?

I am third year student of english honour .my result is awaited of 3rd year.so can I apply in diet course after graduation .may I do diet course in delhi or not ? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the criteria followed to be eligible?

1st November 2016, 12:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?

Yes, you can opt for the course, if you follow the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below;

> Candidate should be Indian.

> Candidate should have obtained rank in DEECET examination.

> Candidate's age should not be below 17 years, there is no upper age mentioned till now.

> Candidate should have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized university.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate and should qualify the examination.
1st November 2016, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Diet course after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am third year student of english honour .my result is awaited of 3rd year.so can I apply in diet course after graduation .may I do diet course in delhi or not ? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the criteria followed to be eligible?

Yes, we can do Certificate Course in Nutrition & Dietetics or Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education after completion of graduation. The Certificate Course in Nutrition & Dietetics is available in the VLCC Institute. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation. The course will help you to learn about basic concepts of Nutrition and Dietetics. The website link is VLCC Institute
The IGNOU has the Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education course. The course is eligible for those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent. The aim of the course is to develop knowledge in the areas of Nutrition and Public Health. The course duration will be one year. The website link is IGNOU
1st November 2016, 08:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to apply for the Diet course after the completion for your Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diet course.
You can opt the said course in Delhi also.
10th January 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know i was complete my 12th in 2014 so can I apply for diet exam even my graduation also complete but after graduation process in diet I can not understand properly
15th January 2017, 11:06 PM
hardwellonair

> Candidate must be Indian.

> Candidate ought to have acquired rank in DEECET exam.

> Candidate's age should now not be under 17 years, there's no top age stated until now.

> Candidate have to have completed their +2 stage of examination from a diagnosed college.

> Candidate should have scored at least 50% in combination and should qualify the exam.
11th May 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

May candidate can apply for this course just after 12th class? and may candidate persuade his course with side by side his college?
2nd July 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters this year know I want any professional course related to teaching field so I fill diet form and I got a name also for document verification but know I feel I m too late for this course will you give me good suggestions because I don't have so much time today come first cutoff and I m not sure actually for some reasons I don't fill B.ed form ?? Will you give me legitimately ans on this matter
3rd July 2019, 11:09 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, we can do diet course after graduation.
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this course is Candidate must completed their 12th class from any recognized board of education in any stream with minimum marks 55%.
28th July 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for take up the diet course after degree 1st year?
16th August 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation, now i want to teach in primary school. So what can i do. Please giving me suggestions well.
14th December 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can we do ba in correspondence with diet course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?