19th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?

Hello Sir, I want to know that is it possible to pursue Mass Communications after completing class 10th? Can it be done without graduation? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  2. Is it necessary to pursue B.A in Mass Communication after 12th to do BJMC and MJMC?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  4. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it?
  5. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  6. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks? -- [New]
  8. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  10. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  11. Is Jounalism a good job profile for females after studying B.Com?
  12. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How a Mechanical engineer can enter into Journalism field?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Can I pursue MA in Mass communication after completing BA? Other courses available after BA
  16. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  18. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
20th June 2016, 04:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?

Eligibility for Mass Communication after class 10th:-

Undergraduate courses:-

Mostly undergraduate courses only required the successful completion of class 12th fron any board

Postgraduate courses:-

A postgraduate courses would required the candidate to be below 30 years of age and completion of a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
20th June 2016, 08:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that is it possible to pursue Mass Communications after completing class 10th? Can it be done without graduation? Please answer.
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for B.A in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in B.A degree in mass communication.

Your age should be above 17 years.

List of the college for B.A in Mass Communication:-

Indian Institute of Mass Media Communication, New Delhi

Mudhra Institute of Communication,Aurangabad

Asian College of Journalism,Chennai
21st June 2016, 11:59 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible for the Mass communication after completing 10th class.

To do Mass communication course first you can complete the 12th standard with any stream.

After 12th standard you can admission for the B.A Mass Communication.

Your age limit should be above 17 years to eligible for B.A. Mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?