9th December 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Ed course and after completing it I want to apply for MBA course. I want to know can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 10:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master degree course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course.

So, as you have passed B.Ed course you must have passed bachelor degree and hence eligible to appear for entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT and XAT which is conducted for admission in MBA course.

The application form for examination is available online.
15th December 2016, 10:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission. You can apply for the admission in course through online.

But, have to qualify in respective examination for admission in IIM's and other best institutions. The duration of course is of two year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?