11th November 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed MBA and now I want to continue my with my studies and pursue M.Sc in Psychology. So I want to know can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  3. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  4. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  5. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  6. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  7. What is the procedure and eligibility to pursue MBA or MSc?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  12. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  13. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  14. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  16. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Can I do MSc in clincal psychology after completing BSc in Psychology?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Psychology after completion of MBA in Human Resources?
1st February 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed MBA and now I want to continue my with my studies and pursue M.Sc in Psychology. So I want to know can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Yes, you can study M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of MBA. The eligibility to study the M.Sc Clinical Psychology will be a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The course duration will be two years. For getting admission, you can apply online or offline. The M.Sc Clinical Psychology course can be studied in the following universities;

Himachal Pradesh University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Periyar University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?