21st February 2017, 03:41 PM
ajitsrv

Which College in Gujarat should I apply for admission in 3rd year in Engineering after completing 2nd year from other College?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd year of Engineering but now I want to change my College so I want to know which College in Gujarat should I apply for admission in 3rd year in Engineering after completing 2nd year from other College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?
  2. Is it possible to change the college after completing 2nd year of Diploma course?
  3. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  5. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  6. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  9. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  10. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC and HOU after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?
  15. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  17. Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University?
  18. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?