11th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing my engineering studies in Maharastra? I belong to Gujarat but I have studied in Ooty

I am not from Maharashtra, but I am from Gujarat, and I have studied in Ooty. So, am i eligible for pursuing my engineering studies in Maharashtra?
Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  2. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  3. If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?
  4. Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?
  6. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  7. GUJCET qualification?
  8. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  10. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  11. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  12. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  13. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  14. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  15. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  16. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any college for CS studies in Gujarat? I have completed 10th with B2 grade
  18. Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?
14th October 2017, 06:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing my engineering studies in Maharastra? I belong to Gujarat but I have studied in Ooty

Yes, you are eligible to write Maharashtra Common Entrance Test to get admission in engineering college after pursuing 10+2 from Ooty. You will not be eligible for state reservation allowed to candidates of Maharashtra. It means that being from Gujarat, you will be treated as open category candidate.

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in engineering is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?