16th March 2012, 01:47 PM
svsmghr

Am I eligible for writing K CET MBBS exam? I've studied upto 5th class in belgaum

I have studied upto 5th class in Belgaum. Can you tell me, whether i am eligible for writing K-CET mbbs exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  2. Eligibility criteria for Karanataka CET for admission in MBBS ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course after studying upto 10th in AP?
  6. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  7. List of best coaching class available for diploma CET? How may I get details about RR classes Mahadwar road(Belgaum)?
  8. Can I apply for CET exam after studying in Gulf upto SSC?
  9. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  10. I studied in Banglore from class7th to 12th, am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  11. How can I get scholarship? I'm a student of B.E(E&C) VTU(Belgaum) 5th sem
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  13. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  14. What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?
  15. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  16. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  17. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 53% in 10th CBSE, 83.3% in 12th and 67.82% upto 5th semester?
  18. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
14th October 2017, 06:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for writing K CET MBBS exam? I've studied upto 5th class in belgaum

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsmghr View Post
I have studied upto 5th class in Belgaum. Can you tell me, whether i am eligible for writing K-CET mbbs exam or not?
Now there is no Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducted for admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Admission for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

The academic qualification required to apply for NEET exam is that candidate should have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subject. The minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 for this exam is 50%. Other than NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS entrance exam is conducted.

The minimum age should be 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?