31st October 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

i am a student of b. com 2nd year. sir if i able to score 57 percent in my graduation. is i am able to give exam of p.o conducted by sbi. please give me some guidance about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a bank job after completion B.Com 1st year?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Po entrance exam after completing BCA graduation?
  10. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  12. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 and Graduation to be eligible for SBI PO Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  16. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam with 54.6% in Graduation and 70% in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if waiting for graduation result?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?
31st October 2011, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI PO is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Thanks
31st October 2011, 03:54 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1330735]i am a student of b. com 2nd year. sir if i able to score 57 percent in my graduation. is i am able to give exam of p.o conducted by sbi. please give me some guidance about this.

The eligibility criteria for S.B.I bank P.O are as follows :

(1)Atleast 60% in class 12th or equivalent with recognized board or institution.

(2)Atleast 55% in Graduation with any stream.

(3)Age-21 to 30 years.

For more information please visit the official website of state bank of india that is http://www.statebankofindia.com

Since you have 57% marks in your graduation ,you are eligible for SBI Bank PO

you will have to crack written exam and then an interview for getting job of P.O in S.B.I.

For better preparation of Bank PO exam please visit http://www.bankpo.in

With Regards
ravik1214
31st October 2011, 04:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

Hi Dear

SBI(State Bank Of India) is the lead banking sector in india,

SBI every year conduct there PO and Clerical exam.
For this some criteria like:-

*Candidate pass graduation for PO,12th for clerical exam
*Age- 21 to 30 for SBI po
18 to 27 for Clerical

Age relaxation based on bank rule and regulation.

*Candidate must have first class career like 60% mark in 10th,12th,graduation.

So if you satisfy all these condition then you are eligible for exam.
but you secure 57% so you are not give SBI exam.
But you try other banking job in there no percentage required.
Good Luck...............
31st October 2011, 04:32 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For appear in this examination,you must have graduation degree from a recognized college, in any stream.
As you have got 57% in graduation, hence you are eligible for this examination,.
because, you must have to score at least 55% in graduation, for being eligible for this examination.
also you must have to score at least 60% in 12th class.
The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years,.
there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxation are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.
Examination pattern-

For more details , you can visit -http://www.bankpo.in/
31st October 2011, 04:50 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.
The eligibility criteria for BANK PO exam re as follows......
*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline, with a 60% in aggregate.
from a recognize university.
*The age limit is 22 - 30 yrs,
There is a relaxation for sc/ st & obc candidates.

*The chances for applying exam are as follows........

good luck....
for more details you can visit official website of SBI bank.
31st October 2011, 04:55 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of b. com 2nd year. sir if i able to score 57 percent in my graduation. is i am able to give exam of p.o conducted by sbi. please give me some guidance about this.

utorrent, youtube to mp3

Eligibility Criteria For SBI PO Exams

In order to be eligible for the SBI Probationary Officer Exams..you need to satisfy the following conditions :-

1) You should be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age relaxation is there but only for reserved categories)

2) You should be a graduate or a final year graduation student with 50% or above in your graduation..

Bank PO exams are considered to be very high level exams in terms of banking and you earn a lot of respect and very quick promotions if you clear the exam..

For SBI PO Exams..mainly focus on :-

General Knowledge
Aptitude Skills

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
31st October 2011, 05:37 PM
vivek050

hi friends,

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1330735]i am a student of b. com 2nd year. sir if i able to score 57 percent in my graduation. is i am able to give exam of p.o conducted by sbi. please give me some guidance about this.

The eligibility criteria for S.B.I bank P.O are as follows :

(1)Atleast 60% in class 12th or equivalent with recognized board or institution.

(2)Atleast 55% in Graduation with any stream.

(3)Age-21 to 30 years.

For more information please visit the official website of state bank of india that is http://www.statebankofindia.com

Since you have 57% marks in your graduation ,you are eligible for SBI Bank PO

you will have to crack written exam and then an interview for getting job of P.O in S.B.I.

For better preparation of Bank PO exam please visit http://www.bankpo.in

With Regards
vivek
31st October 2011, 06:53 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for SBI PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation from a recognized university.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
For SC/ST the marks relaxation is 5%...

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.The age must be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

As you have secure 57% aggregate in graduation then you are not eligible for SBI PO exam.
But you can apply for Private bank Po exam..

All the best.
31st October 2011, 07:10 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for the SBI PO exams to apply for this exam the minimum marks required is 60% without any backlog. So less then like 59.9% will not be eligible to apply.
31st October 2011, 07:11 PM
kishoreb4

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam if I secure 57% in my Graduation with B.Com?

hi friend you need to get 60 percent in any degree to be eligible for po exam of sbi.for clerk you are eligible with your percentage
all the best. for your exam. you also check
ibps exams...
31st October 2011, 07:38 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:
1:you must be Indian

2:you should pass the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university

3:Age limit :
minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for all category candidates.

Exam Pattern:

1: Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hours

you have to appear in objective type examination conducted by the bank.
examination will consist of:

i.Reasoning Ability Test

ii.Quantitative Aptitude

iii.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge

iv.English Language
1st November 2011, 12:27 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Yes you are quite eligible to apply for SBI PO examination as SBI has not imposed any marks criteria for the PO examination.

The eligibility criteria for the SBI PO examination is that the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized institute and the age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years.

So you can apply for the examination.

Best Wishes....
6th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 59.6 % in 12th , n 60% in graduation. am i eligible for sbi po exams?
8th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai friends
eligibility for SBI Po exam :
age limit :
21 to 30 years for general candidate
21 to 33 years for OBC candidates
21 to 35 years for SC/ST candidates

Educational qualification :

any degree with 60% of marks for general candidates
55% for obc candidates
50% for sc/st candidates

Selection process:
written test
Interview process
2nd July 2013, 10:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI PO Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-

## You have to be a citizen of India.

## To sit for the SBI PO you need to get a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

## You should know the basics of how to use a computer. It is important to show a degree/diploma/certificate on computer operations.

## You need to be fluent in the local language of the State you are intending to apply.

Age Criteria:-

Age should be between 21 and 30 years.

Selection Procedure:-

The exam is held in two phases:-

First Phase: Written Exam
Second Phase: Group Discussion and Interview

First Phase:-

The first phase is basically the written exam which consists of both Objective Test and Descriptive Test. 250 marks in total have been allotted for this test. While 200 marks is for objective test, for descriptive test 50 marks have been allotted.

Second Phase:-

On passing in the written test you will be qualified to get to the second phase which is the GD and PI round. For GD 20 marks have been allotted and for PI it is 30 marks.

Objective Test Pattern:-

For this test questions will come from:-
  • English language - 50 marks
  • General awareness, Marketing and computers - 50 marks
  • Data analysis and interpretation - 50 marks
  • Reasoning - 50 marks
Descriptive Test:-

For this test questions will be on:- comprehension, short precis, letter writing and essay for a given topic.

Please Note:- The final merit list will be based on aggregate performance of both the phases.

Exam Fee for SBI PO:-
  • General category and others: Rs. 200/- (App. fee including intimation charges)
  • SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
Hope this helps :-> :->
13th September 2013, 05:57 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## YES, you are definitely eligible to apply for SBI PO examination if you secure 57% of marks in graduation
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SBI PO EXAM is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution/university & there is no marks percentage critiria
## Age limit to apply for SBI PO EXAMINATION is
~>21-30 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>21-33 years for OBC candidates
~>21-35 years for SC/ST candidates
~>21-40 years for PH candidates
## The selection process of SBI PO POST is
~>Written test
~>Group discussion
~>Personal interview
## SBI PO written test comprising of 5 sections
(1)Quantitative aptitude
(2)Reasoning ability
(3)English language
(4)General awareness
(5)Computer knowledge
& there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
## For further details please visit www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
13th September 2013, 11:10 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

Eligibility criteria for bank PO(Probationary Officer):

Educational Qualification

>> The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

>> Some banks can ask the 60% marks in graduation.

>> Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for the OBC category,

5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category.

Selection process;

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:

General english,

General awareness,

Logical reasoning,

Quantitative aptitude,

Computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?