3rd January 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after company secretary without a degree? I have completed 12th

i have completed my 12th in 2012 and studying company secretary.
can i study MBA after company secretary without a degree.

7th July 2014, 07:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after company secretary without a degree? I have completed 12th

No, you need to complete graduate degree for pursuing MBA. Company secretary course is a professional course. Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
27th March 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBA after company secretary without a degree? I have completed 12th

But cs is considered as post graduation qualification know with cs qualification Alone isn't it possible to do MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?