11th December 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Police Inspector after doing diploma in commercial arts?

I have born in 1972.havent done diploma in commercial arts can i become police inspector? I m fit n ready to do any hardwork. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  2. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector?
  3. Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?
  4. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?
  6. How to join CID as an under cop agent?
  7. Eligibility to become a Police Inspector?
  8. Is it possible to become a sub inspector after diploma?
  9. How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police
  10. Age limit for Ex-servicemen to join as a Sub Inspector in Police?
  11. How to become a sub inspector of police? What is the date of the exam?
  12. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i become a Police Inspector on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification? -- [New]
  14. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  15. Am I eligible for sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How to become a police inspector?
  17. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts
  18. How should I apply for bachelor of police sciences? Can I go for diploma in forensic and criminology after completing 12th arts? how to apply for the same?
11th December 2011, 12:54 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Can I become a Police Inspector after doing diploma in commercial arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have born in 1972.havent done diploma in commercial arts can i become police inspector? I m fit n ready to do any hardwork. Please reply.
yes u can to become a police you can comlete any dfegree course and apply for it you must in the physical test for police then you will become a police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?