13th August 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science? Can you please guide me on this? What is the minimum requirement required for this? Can someone please suggest me with the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BEd to BSc(Computer Science) student in Bhopal
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?
  4. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  5. Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for TE Civil after completion of B.E in computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. Which course to study B.Sc or BCA after completion of 2nd PUC science?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  12. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  14. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  15. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  17. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  18. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
14th August 2017, 09:46 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science? Can you please guide me on this? What is the minimum requirement required for this? Can someone please suggest me with the details soon? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelors in Education) course after completing your B.SC computer science course. Here below are details and eligibility criteria regarding B.ed course:-

Details and Eligibility Required For B.ED Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ed course is bachelors degree that is B.SC,BCA,BBA,B.A,B.Com or other equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks obtained.

>> Duration of B.ed course after bachelors is 2 years.

>> In B.ed course candidate have to go through subjects like Education, Culture and human values, Philosophy of education, Holistic education, Guidance and Counselling, Educational Psychology, Educational evaluation and assessments etc.

Job Types After B.ED Course:-

:- Syllabus designer.

:- Counsellor.

:- Instructor.

:- Librarian.

:- Principle.

:- Assistant dean.

:- Administration.

Best Colleges Offer B.ED Course All Over India:-

1). Punjab University – PU.(Chandigarh).

2). D.M College of Teacher’s Education.(Imphal).

3). Governemnt College of Education.(Chandigarh).

5). Annamalai University.(Cuddalore).

6). Jamila Milia Islamia University.(Delhi).

7). Himachal Pradesh University, Department of Education.(Shimla).

8). Bombay Teacher’s Training College.(Mumbai).
14th August 2017, 10:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to take admission into Bachelor of Education program after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science. There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination. As B.Sc in Computer Science is a Graduate degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Ed course

>> Besides having this qualification, you are required to appear in Common Entrance Examination that will direct you to pursue B.Ed course.
14th August 2017, 12:25 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed course. The minimum education qualification required for admission in B.Ed is graduation degree from any recognized university. B.Sc is a graduation degree, hence you are eligible for admission in B.Ed.
You have to appear in entrance exam to get admission in good institutes for doing B.Ed. You shall have good knowledge of aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and English for scoring good marks in entrance exam.
14th August 2017, 01:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Bachelor of Education after bachelor's degree in computer science. The minimum qualification required to get enrolled in this course is bachelor's degree in any discipline. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Candidates with less than 50% marks are not eligible for this course. Admission in bachelor of education is done on basis of marks as well as through entrance examination. You can visit your desired college to know about mode of admission in this course.
14th August 2017, 01:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for B.Ed course after your graduation in computer science. If you are Aspiring to become a teacher then B.Ed course is useful for you but you are Aspiring to become a lecturer, So you have to crack the NET/SLET examination.
So go with your interest.
14th August 2017, 02:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are available for B.Ed. Candidate must be graduate to apply for B.Ed from good institutes.

You need to appear for the entrance test conducted by the universities or sometime they even take admission on basis of marks.

Check out the institution where you want to apply and apply for the same.
14th August 2017, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Being a graduate in Computer Science you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year course. But it will benefit only if you want to enter into teaching field. If you are interested to become lecturer then there is no need to do B.Ed.
To become lecturer you have to qualify the NET or SLET exam.
14th August 2017, 05:39 PM
srkallinone

Yes. You can pursue the B.Ed course after completion of your B.Sc (Computer Science). Some of well reputed institutes conduct the entrance exam for B.Ed admission. If you want to go for teaching career, then B.Ed is most beneficial course for getting government job of teaching and also for job security.

Topics Studied In B.Ed
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
14th August 2017, 07:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for this teacher training course:

1. You must be graduate in any stream. Those pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for this course.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree for this course.

B.Sc computer science graduates can pursue this course without any issue.
14th August 2017, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of your B.Sc. Computer Science course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
14th August 2017, 11:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course of two years which is required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing same degree course is a bachelor degree course in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation upto 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

So having completed your Bachelor of Science degree with Computer Science you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree if you have manged 50% marks in the same degree course.
14th August 2017, 11:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are eligible to take admission in Bachelor of Education after completion of Bachelor of Science in Computer Application. The requirements for this course is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a UGC recognized university.

Percentage of marks required: At least 50% marks in graduation is required.

Top universities for pursuing B.Ed course:

Delhi University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Banaras Hindu University.
14th August 2017, 11:56 PM
manjira...

Yes you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing your graduation in computer science.

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. B.Ed degree is a mandatory requirement for teaching jobs in most of the schools.

There are several universities under which you can apply for B.Ed course. The eligibility criteria to apply for admission are

The candidates should have scored minimum 50% in Bachelor degree or Master degree from a recognized university.

The candidates with a B.Tech degree should have minimum 55% in aggregate form a recognized university.

The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.

For a Deputed candidates there is no age limitation.

Some of the universities held entrance exams and some universities held interviews for admission of the candidates.
15th August 2017, 12:13 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor in Education degree. The course is of two year duration.

The required minimum eligibility to appear in entrance examination for admission in course is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, if you have scored 50% in bachelor degree you will be eligible for admission in course.

For more information about admission visit at official website of respective university.
15th August 2017, 12:41 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you have scored minimum 50% in your bachelor degree you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed ( Bachelor in Education ) two year course deals with method of teaching and candidates after pursuing course will be eligible for teaching recruitment examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can visit official website of university to get detail information about admission.
15th August 2017, 09:00 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria Required:

o Candidate should be graduated from any recognized university.

o With minimum 50% marks.

o There is no Age limitation for this course.

o Candidate must have the graduation degree in Arts, Science and commerce or Computer science.

o But you have to qualify your entrance exam for B.Ed course.

o So, any student with vocational course like BCA or BBA or any else can go for his/her B.Ed coures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?