8th December 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) after completing B.Sc (Statistics honors)?

Respected Sir, I have competed my B.Sc (Statistics honors) with good marks but I English as a subject in 1st semester only. I want to pursue B.Ed (Mathematics) so I want to know am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  2. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  5. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in MBA after completing B.Sc (honors) Biotechnology?
  7. What could I choose after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  11. Am I eligible to get any Government jobs after completing B.Sc Statistics?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?
  13. What should I do further after XI to pursue Maths honours?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  15. Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc. in mathematics?
  17. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  18. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
9th December 2016, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) after completing B.Sc (Statistics honors)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have competed my B.Sc (Statistics honors) with good marks but I English as a subject in 1st semester only. I want to pursue B.Ed (Mathematics) so I want to know am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) with such criteria?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed in Mathematics.

If your graduation degree subject is Mathematics with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Ed course in Mathematics.

There are no age criteria.
13th December 2017, 06:17 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) after completing B.Sc (Statistics honors)?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in B.Ed mathematics after completion of BSC in statics honours. There is no age criteria mentioned under government rule regulation so you can get admission in any age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?