27th February 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write SSC JE examination? I am a B.E 3rd year EEE student

I am a B.E.3rd year EEE student.Am i eligible for writing SSC JE examination?

29th March 2016, 11:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SSC JE examination? I am a B.E 3rd year EEE student

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it is a commission which invites applications for different posts such as Junior Engineer, Lower Divisional Clerk, etc. for different government offices.

Being the student of third year of your bachelor of engineering course you will have to wait for one more year for applying for Junior engineer post as by the next year you will be pursuing the final year of your bachelor degree course and hence you will be eligible for the same examination.

Also having done your B.E. with EEE ( Electrical and Electronic Engineering ) you are eligible for the post of junior engineer in Civil-Electrical CPWD , Electrical and Mechanical and Electrical departments.

Also the age limit for appearing in the same examination is 18 years to 27 years for Electrical department and for the other two departments it is 18 years to 32 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the service norms.

For further details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.
14th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write SSC JE examination? I am a B.E 3rd year EEE student

Am i eligible for ssc je examination? I am B-TECH 4rt year EEE student.
7th April 2020, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Yes, eee students are eligible for ssc je
3rd October 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am doing diploma in electrical and electronic engineering can I apply for SSC JE exam
Anyone please reply to me
4th October 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a EEE(ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) student apply for SSC JE 2020?
19th October 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can a eee btech holder apply for SSC je ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?