14th December 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When can i write ISRO entrance examination? I am in 3rd year

sir/maam now i am in my 3rd year 2nd sem when can i write the isro examination?? please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  2. How can I get selected in ISRO after getting selected in B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  4. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  5. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students?
  6. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  8. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  9. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  10. Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?
  11. What are the topics needed to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  13. Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?
  14. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  15. How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  17. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  18. Tests for joining ISRO for 3rd year Telecom engineering student?
24th February 2013, 04:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can i write ISRO entrance examination? I am in 3rd year

hi,

ISRO stand for India space research organisation..It is a space research center, which is approved by Indian Govt..
To get a job in ISRO , you have to first appear in a written test which is conducted by ISRO..

Eligibility for ISRO exam :-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering field at least...
*The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
*The candidate can also appear in the written test during the final year of bachelor degree..
*The candidates age should not be more than 35 years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the age relaxation is 3 years..

you have to fulfill these criteria first to appear in written test exam..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?