20th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering/

Can i get admission for auronautical engg.after diploma in civil engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  5. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  8. Possibility to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Civil Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  12. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  18. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
21st March 2012, 08:30 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering/

Hello.

I am sorry to say you that diploma engineers cannot do aeronautical engineering with the civil branch.

Here i am providing you the necessary information to give you a complete idea about aeronautical engineering.

The eligibility criteria

- Candidate must have passed his intermediate or 10+2 with securing an aggregate mark of 50% in physics, chemistry and mathematics ( PCM) each.

- If the candidate is doing diploma then he must complete his diploma in mechanical aur aeronautical engineering.

-For aeronautical engineering the JEE exams are conducted by IIT and ISAT (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology)

For more information about the entrance examinations and admission process you may visit the following websites.

At IIT the website is

http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/

At Indian Institute Of Space Science and Technology ( IIST) the website is

http://www.iist.ac.in/admission/under-graduate
5th November 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering/

how to get it a diploma civil engg
6th November 2012, 10:00 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for Civil Engineering diploma holders to pursue aeronautical engineering. Both streams are far different from each other, Civil is related to contruction while Aeronautical is related to aircrafts and other flying objects that do not cross the obrit of the earth.

Besides in any circumstances, candidates are not recommended to change their streams from diploma to B.Tech course. It becomes extremely difficult to cope with the course. Diploma students are given lateral entry into second year of B.Tech.

Which is why changing stream after diploma and suddenly studying course from second year is vey difficult. Anyway, my suggestion to you would be to continue with Civil Engineering. There is good scope of Civil Engineering in India.

For lateral entry admission you need to have scored 50-60 percent marks in diploma course. After which you can either appear for LEET entrance exam for admission or try to get direct admission in the engineering colleges based on merit.

After completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you can apply for job in Public Sector Undertakings. Below are some PSUs that hires Civil Engineers.

MECON Ltd

BEL

IOCL

HEC

DMRC

Indian Railways

GAIL

Bridge & Roof Ltd

SJVNL

VIZAG STEEL

BHEL

NALCO

BSNL

ECIL
29th November 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get anything information about aerospace? I want to apply but my education is civil engineering diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?