29th August 2011, 11:51 PM
pinkydominic

Any chance to be employed with a government job after B.Tech in Computer Science? Which tests/exams to be answered?

I am a b-tech student in computer science..is there any chance for me to be employed with a government job?For that what are the tests/exams that i should appear??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. Any chance for government job after passing MSc computer science with 72%?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  5. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  8. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  9. Is there any chance for me to get into a governemnt job as per my academic score? -- [New]
  10. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  11. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  12. How to look for government job after completing B.Tech in computer science with 77% aggregate? I am not interested in programming side
  13. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?
  16. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  17. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
12th October 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to be employed with a government job after B.Tech in Computer Science? Which tests/exams to be answered?

A B.Tech graduate can definitely get in to a government job. You can apply for the competitive examinations such as those conducted by the UPSC, SSC etc. You can attend the bank exams. Also you can apply for jobs related to technical positions in Defense sector, Railways, telecom etc. There are opportunities in various public sector undertakings for which you need to attend the PSU exams for various posts for which the notifications has already being published.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?