5th February 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission in mechanical engineering after doing diploma in automobile?

Is there any chance of getting admission in mechanical engineering after doing diploma in automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma course with Automobile Engineering
  4. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  5. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  9. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  11. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  12. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. How to get admission in AIEEE 2nd year after diploma in mechanical engineering automobile?
  14. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  16. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Will there be any chance for me to join MBA having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
14th July 2016, 12:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in mechanical engineering after doing diploma in automobile?

>> Yes you are eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering after doing diploma in automobile.

>> My suggestion to you is that you can take admission through lateral entry in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

>> For lateral entry examination you need to score minimum of 60% in diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?