27th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join air force after scoring 73% marks in PCM?

I have only 73% marks total for pcm and i had only a passing mark in maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after scoring 55% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Air Force after scoring less than 50%?
  3. When will the Air force open recruitment of group "Y" be held at Guwahati? I've passed 12th(Science) with 73% marks in PCM
  4. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after getting 57.8% in PCM in 12th standard?
  8. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  9. How to join Air Force after scoring 64% marks
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Air Force after completing BSc? I have completed 12th from PCM
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after scoring 70% marks in Machinist Trade?
  13. Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. In which college or university can I join after completing 12th from PCM to join Air Force
  16. How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?
  17. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  18. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
31st January 2013, 09:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join air force after scoring 73% marks in PCM?

If you want to join Airforce just after passing class 12th, than you have to apply for the UPSC conducted NDA exams

This exam is conducted twice in a year

Eligibilty to apply for this exam is:

Educational Qualifications:
Army: 12th Pass in any stream
Airforce & Navy:12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths
No minimum percentage of marks is required in class 12th.

AGE- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply

So, if you meet the above eligibilty than you can apply for the next NDA exams.

Next NDA exams will be held on 11th August 2013
1st February 2013, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 73% marks total for pcm and i had only a passing mark in maths.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.This exam recruit the candidate of Indian Army , Indian Navy and India Air Force.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.There is no percentage criteria for the candidate.

Final year of the candidate are applicable for NDA Exam.

If you are from science background then you are applicable for all post of NDA exam but commerce and arts candidate are applicable only Indian Army Post.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

Pattern for NDA Exam:-

The NDA I Exam Notification:-

Date of Notification : 22.12.2012
Last date for receipt of applications : 21.01.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 07.04.2013

The NDA II Exam Notification :-

Date of Notification : 04.05.2013
Last date for receipt of application : 03.06.2013
Date of commencement of Exam : 11.08.2013

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd February 2013, 02:31 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

NDA has three wings:-

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

The eligibility criteria required for Air Force are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex- Male.

* Marital status- Unmarried or single.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?