29th October 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Any course in IGNOU related to purchase and marketing?

sir/madam
Is there is any course in ignou which is relaterd to purchase and marketing. As Iam persuing my graduation from commerce, and working under the same departmet.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%? -- [New]
  4. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Economics and Marketing of Organic Produce Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  6. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  7. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Duration of MBA in Marketing course in IGNOU?
  9. What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU
  10. List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University
  11. How to do Ph.D in HR related subjects after completing MBA in marketing and HR
  12. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  13. Possible courses after diploma in nursing
  14. What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU
  15. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  16. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  17. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  18. How to go about for preparing for Aptitude and Technicals in Final Year?
19th December 2011, 12:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any course in IGNOU related to purchase and marketing?

You can pursue the course of Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management after your graduation. The course fee is Rs.5000 and the duration is 1 year. To know more follow the official website of IGNOU, http://www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?