13th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?

Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautics as career?
  2. Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?
  3. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  4. Which field is best to be pursued for ME after BE mechanical?
  5. If I wear spectacles, can I make a career in Aeronautics?
  6. Courses which can help me in making a good career after passing 12th private from CBSE board?
  7. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  8. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  9. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  11. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
  12. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  13. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Colleges?
  14. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  15. Eligibility for taking Aeronautics after 12th?
  16. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  17. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  18. How can I get admitted in NASA or ISRO after 12th? I am 12th student and want to do research in aeronautics
13th July 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?

You can pursue Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard for making career in Aeronautics. If you have completed your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board, you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course by appearing in Engineering entrance examinations. If you wish to pursue Aeronautics in Abroad, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?