13th April 2011, 11:33 AM
nigin binto

Any entrance exam for MBA in Shipping and Port?

Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port ...‎

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  2. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  3. Any entrance exam for MBA in Shipping and Port?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  5. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in shipping and port?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  8. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  9. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  11. Which is the best course between MBA in Port & Shipping and MBA in International Business? Which course has the good scope between them?
  12. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  13. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  15. What are the books to be studied for the entrance examination of MBA Shipping? -- [New]
  16. Details about distance education universities providing MBA course in Shipping and Port in Tamilnadu?
  17. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  18. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
6th May 2011, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Any entrance exam for MBA in Shipping and Port?

Usually colleges take admission through MAT/CAT scores. But they also conduct there own examinations.
23rd May 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I required shipping & port management level question paper?
25th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

if we take the degree through distance from Indian Institute of railway fro port management... will it help me to get an interview call.. because interview call is must rest i will clear...!!
17th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port from IIT ..
12th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

if we have no mat can we get admission ?
12th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am chief officer in merchant navy,and i want to do mba in port and shipping management,plz help me out in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?