21st December 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?

I am a BE mechanical engineer, i want to pursue any course in MBA in shipping and port management, i want to know is there any entrance exam for this courses??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  2. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  4. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  6. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  8. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  9. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  10. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  11. Any entrance exam for MBA in Shipping and Port?
  12. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  13. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  14. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  15. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in shipping and port?
  17. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  18. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
22nd December 2010, 02:53 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?

1)You should go for CAT exam to get selected in Best University, you should have done B.E Engineering or Technology

A few institutes in India offer courses in shipping and port management. They are:

-->Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
-->Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET), Kanathur, Tamil Nadu
-->National Institute of Port Management, Chennai
-->National Institute of Shipping Management, Mumbai
-->Narottam Morarjee Institute of Shipping, Mumbai
-->Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai
-->Institute of Management, Mumbai
-->Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi.
-->Indian Maritime University Chennai

Best of luck
26th January 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?

Can i do MBA in Shipping and Port management with BCA degree ?
And i m From Gujrat. And Which entrence exam i have to gave ?
9th April 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

let me know the entrance formalities and the colleges that offers mba in shipping and logistics on part time basis from mumbai university?
26th April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in gujarat for studying of shipping and logistics management?
10th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MBA LOGISTICS?
26th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Keen To Join MBA For Shipping And Port Management. I Am From B.com Background And I Want To Know If I can join Or Not. If Yes Then Please Give Me The Name of Some Good Institute...
15th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.com i want 2 do port and ship management.is there any intrance exam for this
19th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

IS there any good institute in gujarat providing in port management?or any Export-Import related coursescolleges?
20th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i am a B.E electrical and electronics engineer,i want to pursue any course in MBA in shipping and port management, i want to know is there any entrance exam for this courses?
25th August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in shipbuilding engineering(4yrs course) Later i did my Chief Engineer license MEO class I, presently sailing as Chief Engineer, i want to do Executive MBA in Shipping and port logistics,please guide me.Any distance learning courses?
27th August 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma in shipbuilding engineering(4yrs course) Later i did my Chief Engineer license MEO class I, presently sailing as Chief Engineer, i want to do Executive MBA in Shipping and port logistics,please guide me.Any distance learning courses?
adithya institute of mgmt kerala is all u need..contact them
19th October 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba programme in port & shipping mangement.i m bcom
10th November 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I doing BCA.so can u give me the procedure of the MBA in port management.in gujarat university..?
3rd December 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hi, I have done my. b.a. vocational course from college of vocational studies, delhi university. i want to know that can i apply for the mba in shipping and port management?is there wil be any institute in delhi nd ncr ?
10th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is B.sc maths is eligible for doing MBA in shipping and port management course? and they will accept xat scores for doing this program.
6th October 2012, 11:40 PM
guleriaamb

sir please tell me the name of mba programmes whose elegibility criteria is b.tech IT.
14th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done bsc in nautical science n want to do mba in port n shipping management. do i eligible for his
26th February 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my BBM and I want to do MBA in shipping and port management.
If there any chance to girls also?
Is there any entrance exam to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?