16th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?

Hi,

I am apoorva I had passed my 12 from commerces stream now I want to know which banking course is best to get government job easily in minimum time and what are the entrance exams to get government job in banking sector?

24th January 2016, 02:52 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?

First of all you should remember that , you are not eligible to apply for any Bank job with 12th qualification. So , you should complete Graduation and then you can apply for Bank posts.

~ After Graduation you can apply IBPS bank Clerk exam which will conducts by IBPS .

To apply for the IBPS Bank Clerk exam ,

> You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university.
> Your age should be in between 20-28 years , if you belong to General category.
> Your age should be in between 20-31 years , if you belong to OBC Category.
> Your age should be in between 20-33 years , if you belong to SC or ST category.
> You should be a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan .

Selection process is ,

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview.
25th January 2016, 11:01 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?

Actually after 12th you are eligible only for clerical jobs as there is not any course after 12th by which you may able to get best govt.job in bank,so for best govt.job you must be graduate by which you may able to do MBA and able to achieve PO job by qualifying the PO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?